Lack of funds is a challenge. CAFDA has always ensured sustainability of projects through efficient cost recovery mechanisms, donor outreach and fundraising initiatives, and will continue its attempts to secure more funding for the efficient and effective delivery of services to the poverty-stricken. It realizes that sustainability will always be difficult to achieve and therefore there is an on-going need to raise funds from outside sources.
To maintain and enhance its vital role, CAFDA needs the following on-going support:
Donate online on our BackaBuddy page
CAFDA Diamond Club
You're invited!! Join our Diamond Club and you can make a difference in the lives of less privileged communities.
CAFDA relies on our fundraising events and projects to generate the income required for our sustainability.
Your donation of R1,000 per annum or R83.33 per month is used directly to provide a multi-faceted Social Development Service to the communities of the Cape Flats and beyond.
Donate now!! You can invest in making a difference!!
PARTNER with CAFDA
- Donate financially from your CSI spend (Section 18A Tax Receipt supplied)
- Pledge a monthly cash donation
- Create a volunteer payroll deduction system for staff and company could match staff contribution
- Donate Pick 'n Pay shoppers points
- Donate your Woolworths Rewards - select CAFDA as your charity
- Bequest - your Last Will and Testament
- Donate to our bookshops and merchandise store: desks, chairs, cabinets, computers, beds, furniture, crockery, cutlery , books, electrical equipment, clothing, household items, furniture.
- Host a drive to collect blankets or food
DONATE of your TIME:
- Volunteer at our Bookshops and Merchandise Store
- Volunteer in Fundraising, Marketing or any of our projects
Contact the Fundraiser on 021/706-2050 or email@example.com
CAFDA Merchandise Store will host its final sale for the year on the corner of Eighth Avenue and Prince George Drive, Grassy Park, on Saturday December 3, from 9am to 1pm.
Old and new goods will be on sale.
For more information, contact Lee-Ann at 021 706 2050